Arts & Crafts
Topics in Arts & Crafts
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Do you think you could sell your art?
Do you think you could sell your art? I used to be a portrait artist, and I took commissions for portraits of pets/people. It was fun, but sometimes difficult to get a likeness and I never charged enough for my work.
1
reply
48
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
When did you first start liking art?
When did you first start liking art? For me, I loved coloring, but I think what really made me like it was when my grandma told me I was really good...really good. I think I was 4 or 5 at the time? She encouraged me a lot and it made me feel good that I could excel at something a...
0
replies
43
views
0 users browsing this forum (0 members · 0 guests )
Members: