Depression Support
Topics in Depression Support
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
How are you feeling?
How are you feeling right now?
1
reply
64
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Routines for Depression?
Do routines hurt or help your depression? Why do you think so?
1
reply
52
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Have you felt guilty for feeling okay?
Have you ever felt guilty for feeling okay? Why do you think that happens? I mean, it's good when people feel okay because that means their meds are working, but maybe they feel that they shouldn't feel okay because their mental health gets in the way? I don't know?
0
replies
46
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Describe a "good day" for your depression?
I have friends and family who suffer from depression, and they talk about some days being a "good day". What does a good day look like to you? How can friends and family help your day be a good one?
0
replies
63
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Different types of therapies
There are different types of therapies. DBT, CBT, EMDR and probably a lot more that I don't know. Which ones have or are helping you?
0
replies
44
views
0 users browsing this forum (0 members · 0 guests )
Members: