Physical Health
Topics in Physical Health
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
How much does your mental health affect your physical?
How much does your mental health affect your physical health? Do you find that if you've been stressed the day before that your body shows it in a variety of ways? Maybe fatigue, pain, or exhaustion?
1
reply
60
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Things you wish weren't said or assumed about your health conditions (seen or invisible)
1. For some of us, we can't just pop a painkiller and have the pain, symptoms or discomfort magically washed away, those don't work for me.That's why I personally choose natural remedies, like heat and rest and binaural beats.2. Why don't you take my word for it, that I can't man...
0
replies
48
views
showPreview = true, 500)"
@mouseleave="clearTimeout(hoverTimer); showPreview = false"
class="topic-row__name-wrap"
>
Don't Turn Your Back!
Don't Turn Your Back!It can be hard sometimes to know how to act,What to do,What to say,When we see someone in a wheelchair,On crutches,Or with other visible disabilities.I know I used to feel like that,Until I was actually in a wheelchair.I am the same person,But I get treated d...
0
replies
43
views
0 users browsing this forum (0 members · 0 guests )
Members: